April 27, 2011

Request a Writing Associate for Fall 2011

The College Writing Program is currently accepting applications for Writing Associates (WAs) for Fall 2011. If you would like to request a WA for your course(s) next semester, you can follow the link to fill out the form.

Please note: CWP provides WAs for all FYS courses. If you are teaching a FYS, you need not fill out this form, as a WA will automatically be assigned to your course.